Project management is an optional addition to our architectural services.
- Entitlements strategy & implementation
- Project Schedules
- Soft cost estimating
- Coordinate construction cost estimates
- Assist with contractor selection, bidding & negotiation
- Review & track consultant payments
- Tracking & correcting contractor invoices
- Occupancy coordination
- Post occupancy services
- Facility Management support services
Construction Manager Advisor (CMA) services are provided on 1 or 2 projects at any given time. We have 20 years of construction administration experience on projects large and small. Our design/build background is an asset when problem solving, evaluating options, construction and financial tracking.
For Owners who enjoy building, but simply don't have the availability to constantly participate, we offer Owner's Rep services. We filter communication from the design and construction team, and consolidate information to expedite your decisions and direction. We work hourly, so Owners hire consultants and contractors directly. One of our fundamental roles is to review and approve all payments to the entire project team.
All services on this page require their own contract; separate from architectural services.